Malaysia: Islam and multi-culturalism
WLUML networker Zainah Anwar says, "Umno and Pas are engaged in a holier-than-thou battle."
Submitted on Wed, 02/09/2005 - 00:00
- Fed up with Iran's draconian dress code, women flout the rules - report
- Sultan of Brunei threatens his citizens following online criticism of Sharia law plan
- Bahrain: Continued Use Of Politicized Judiciary By The Authority To Keep Activist Zainab Al-Khawaja Behind Bars
- Divorce by Text Challenged by Sisters in Islam
- Iran: 'Jila Baniyaghoob | Prisoner Of Conscience In Iran'
- No One is Safe: Abuses of Women in Iraq's Criminal Justice System
- Mapping Stoning in Muslim Contexts
- Everyone's Guide to By-passing Internet Censorship
- WSF: Sisters in Islam: Advocacy for change within the religious framework
- WSF: The Model Parliament for family law reform: A signiﬁcant step towards linking women’s issues with national concerns