Malaysia: Islam and multi-culturalism
WLUML networker Zainah Anwar says, "Umno and Pas are engaged in a holier-than-thou battle."
Submitted on Wed, 02/09/2005 - 00:00
- Iran: 'Jila Baniyaghoob | Prisoner Of Conscience In Iran'
- Saudi women flood social media with driving videos, pictures
- Saudi Arabia: Women Activists' Sentences Confirmed
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws (WLUML) Nominates Iranian Women’s Group, the Mothers of Khavaran for the United Nations Human Rights Prize
- Sudanese women: you can beat us but you cannot break us
- Mapping Stoning in Muslim Contexts
- Everyone's Guide to By-passing Internet Censorship
- WSF: The rise of fundamentalism and the role of the ‘state’ in the specific political context of Palestine
- WSF: Islamisation and its impact on laws and the law making process in Malaysia
- WSF: Fundamentalist groups and the Nigerian legal system: Some reflections