Malaysia: Islam and multi-culturalism
WLUML networker Zainah Anwar says, "Umno and Pas are engaged in a holier-than-thou battle."
Submitted on Wed, 02/09/2005 - 01:00
- Malaysia: Muslim Sisterhood Sisters in Islam Empowers Feminist Muslims
- Bahrain: Interview with Maryam al-Khawaja "The Regime Oppresses All Bahrainis".
- Saudi Arabia: Saudi Arabia criticised over text alerts tracking women's movements.
- Iran: Visits Withheld From Female Evin Prisoners.
- Myanmar: Myanmar's Rohingya Crisis.
- Sudan: Female lawyer detained, risks torture!
- Sudan: New arrests of Nuba activists!
- Sudan: Khadija Mohamed Badr Health Deteriorating in Detention
- Oman: End the Detention of Women Human Rights Defenders
- Bahrain: Women Human Rights Defenders International Coalition Statement on Bahrain in Solidarity with Al Khawaja
- Mapping Stoning in Muslim Contexts
- Everyone's Guide to By-passing Internet Censorship
- WSF: The rise of fundamentalism and the role of the ‘state’ in the specific political context of Palestine
- WSF: Islamisation and its impact on laws and the law making process in Malaysia
- WSF: Fundamentalist groups and the Nigerian legal system: Some reflections