International: Eliminating violence against women in Muslim societies
Source:Women's Learning Partnership
An international symposium to be held on 1 March 2005. Speakers include women activists, scholars, and policy-makers from Muslim-majority societies and experts on violence against women.
Submitted on Tue, 02/22/2005 - 00:00
- Support KMEWO in demanding Justice for Dunya!
- On May 28, International Day of Action for Women’s Health, Women’s Rights Defenders Mobilize Worldwide Calling for the Inclusion of Women’s Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in the Post-2015 Development Agenda
- Iraq: Don’t Legalize Marriage for 9-Year-Olds
- Urgent Action: Free Maryam Shafi’pour!
- URGENT: Maldives: Sex without Consent is always Rape