International: Eliminating violence against women in Muslim societies
Source:Women's Learning Partnership
An international symposium to be held on 1 March 2005. Speakers include women activists, scholars, and policy-makers from Muslim-majority societies and experts on violence against women.
Submitted on Tue, 02/22/2005 - 01:00
- Stoning: Legal or Practised in 16 Countries and Showing No Signs of Abating
- Child, early and forced marriage in Pakistan: A submission to OHCHR
- Child, Early and Forced Marriage: A Multi-Country Study.
- Violence against Women, Bleeding Wound in the Syrian Conflict
- Masculinity, Son Preference and Intimate Partner Violence (India)