Middle East: Aids threat grows for Arab women
A conference on HIV/Aids among women and girls in the Middle East and north Africa has heard a call for more to be done to help this vulnerable group.
Submitted on Thu, 02/24/2005 - 00:00
- In the Flesh: Female Sex Work & HIV in the Middle East & North Africa
- Sri Lanka: Coercive Population Control in Kilinochchi
- Nigeria's child brides: 'I thought being in labour would never end'
- Indonesia: Female students may be forced to undergo 'virginity tests'
- Kenya: Rita, "I feel cheated of my right to decide whether to give birth or not".
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- Europe: Action for Women Human Rights Defenders
- Update: Kyrgyzstan: Continued access to abortion - safe, for now
- Kyrgyzstan: Support the campaign to ensure continued access to abortion
- India: Sodomy and obscenity charges formally filed in trial of 'Lucknow Four'