India: Gujarat gang rape accused named
A key witness in an alleged multiple murder and gang rape during religious riots in India's Gujarat state has identified 12 of the accused in court.
Submitted on Fri, 02/25/2005 - 01:00
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on violence against women, its causes and consequences, Rashida Manjoo*
- Disposable Victims: Laws and Practices on Gender-related Killings of Women and Girls in the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Stoning: Legal or Practised in 16 Countries and Showing No Signs of Abating
- Factsheet: Violence Against Women - the Missing MDG?
- Child, early and forced marriage in Pakistan: A submission to OHCHR