Iran: Capital punishment for sexual relationship
A teenage girl and two young men in Iran have been sentenced to lashes for having sex.
Submitted on Mon, 02/28/2005 - 00:00
- Turkey: Men wear skirts in İstanbul march to protest violence against women
- Mass Rape in Darfur
- New Sudan report on mass rape in Tabit
- Iran's Women's Affairs Chief Feels Powerless To Act
- Iran: Lawyer who won Sakharov human rights award continues her peaceful protests against ban from practicing law.
- Violence against Women in the context of Political Transformations and Economic Crisis in the Euro-Mediterranean Region:
- Too Young to Wed
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on violence against women, its causes and consequences, Rashida Manjoo*
- Stoning: Legal or Practised in 16 Countries and Showing No Signs of Abating
- 35 Years of Forced Hijab: The Widespread and Systematic Violation of Women's Rights in Iran