Lebanon: Lebanon's religious red lines
Religious and community leaders say that past resentments have now given way to a national identity in which Lebanon's multi-confessionalism is key.
Submitted on Thu, 03/03/2005 - 01:00
- Making Law and Justice Work for Women
- It is too simple to reduce religious motives to mere pretexts for violence – New report
- Afghanistan: Prominent female politician and 'brave voice' Angeza Shinwari dies after car bomb attack
- Lebanon debates introducing civil marriage
- Nigeria: Why it is hard to know the truth about the Boko Haram crisis
- Call for Iraqi Women Victimized by ISIS
- 'Stop the extreme group of monks called Bodu Bala Sena who ignites the religious hatred, enmity and violent oppressions in Srilanka
- NIGERIA: Bring back the abducted school girls of Chibok
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!
- Update: Intisar Sharif Abdallah Released Unconditionally without Further Charge