Iraq: Iraqi union leader murdered. “Resistance” targets trade unions, women, lesbians and gay men
Three Islamist groups have issued statements saying that one of the reasons they wish to disrupt Iraq’s elections is to prevent Iraq “becoming homosexual” and the wave of violence against women continues.
Submitted on Thu, 03/03/2005 - 00:00
- Underage marriages growing in Iraqi cities
- Sultan of Brunei introduces tough Islamic punishments
- Tunisia's fight against fundamentalism: an interview with Amel Grami
- "Your Fatwa Does Not Apply Here": the human rights struggle against Muslim fundamentalism.
- Nigeria: Sharia's Rise in Nigeria Incited Stoning Sentences
- Iraq: Don’t Legalize Marriage for 9-Year-Olds
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!
- Declaration of the Senegalese Feminist Forum statement during the Reflection on the Malian Crisis Meeting
- UPDATE: Saudi Arabia: Al Sharif released, 17 June Women2Drive campaign continues
- Saudi Arabia: Call for release of activist challenging ban on women drivers