Pakistan: Pakistan rejects pro-women bill
The Pakistan government has allied with Islamists to reject a bill which sought to strengthen the law against the practice of "honour killing".
Submitted on Fri, 03/04/2005 - 01:00
- Tens of female students poisoned in Samangan
- Farkhunda murder: Afghan judge sentences four to death over mob killing
- 293 Women and Girls Rescued From Boko Haram Terrorist Group in Nigeria
- Nigeria: Abducted women and girls forced to join Boko Haram attacks
- Swat Woman Of Courage Gets Sisters' Council To Speak Up