Pakistan: Pakistan rejects pro-women bill
The Pakistan government has allied with Islamists to reject a bill which sought to strengthen the law against the practice of "honour killing".
Submitted on Fri, 03/04/2005 - 01:00
- Nigeria: Abducted women and girls forced to join Boko Haram attacks
- Swat Woman Of Courage Gets Sisters' Council To Speak Up
- Child brides take Zimbabwe govt to court over marriage laws
- Aminata Manneh Gender Activist Went Missing After filming a Police Officer Maltreating a Child
- Against their will: Inside Canada’s forced marriages