Turkey: Turkey's homosexuals call for stronger EU support
Homosexuals in Turkey believe the European Union has failed to lend them adequate support and expect Brussels to speak out in favor of their struggle for equal rights in the mainly Muslim nation.
Submitted on Mon, 03/07/2005 - 00:00
- Turkey: Men wear skirts in İstanbul march to protest violence against women
- Indonesia lawmakers drop plan for schoolgirl virginity tests after uproar
- Turkish President: 'Equality between men and women is against nature'
- WLUML Launches Bumper-Size Dossier on Sexualities in Muslim Contexts
- Kyrgyz Mufti Issues Fatwa Against Gays, Challenges HRW
- WLUML Stands With Nigerian LGBT People, And All Persecuted For Their Sexuality Worldwide
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Rights Activists in Uganda
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Activists in Uganda
- UPDATE: Iran: Mohammad Mostafaie, Lawyer of Sakineh Ashtiani, arrested in Turkey
- UPDATE: Pakistan: Shamial and Shahzina released and together