International: Beijing at 10 - putting policy into practice
A review of the 12 Critical Areas of the Beijing Platform for Action which identifies future challenges and highlights existing good practices.
Submitted on Tue, 03/08/2005 - 00:00
- Sultan of Brunei threatens his citizens following online criticism of Sharia law plan
- Rollback of Women's Rights: Not Just in Afghanistan
- Bahrain: Continued Use Of Politicized Judiciary By The Authority To Keep Activist Zainab Al-Khawaja Behind Bars
- Reflections on Transgender Day of Remembrance
- Honoring Feminist and Women Human Right Defenders Who are No Longer with Us
- No One is Safe: Abuses of Women in Iraq's Criminal Justice System
- Factsheet: Violence Against Women - the Missing MDG?
- Austerity Measures in Developing Countries: Public Expenditure Trends and the Risks to Women and Children
- Gender-Sensitive Media: A Voluntary Code of Ethics
- Solutions to End Child Marriage: Summary of the Evidence