Iraq: Iraqi women shot dead in Baghdad
Police said they believed the women had been accused by a religious movement of being prostitutes, and were not killed for political reasons.
Submitted on Tue, 03/08/2005 - 00:00
- No One is Safe: Abuses of Women in Iraq's Criminal Justice System
- Factsheet: Violence Against Women - the Missing MDG?
- Child, early and forced marriage in Pakistan: A submission to OHCHR
- Child, Early and Forced Marriage: A Multi-Country Study.
- Violence against Women, Bleeding Wound in the Syrian Conflict