South Africa: Constitutional Court launches new website
Source:Constitutional Court of South Africa
Regarded as an international legal information resource centre, the website is intended to be a focal point for research in the fields of constitution, public and international, and human rights with free public access to judgements.
Submitted on Wed, 03/09/2005 - 01:00
- UN human rights experts urge Kenya to repeal discriminatory sections in Matrimonial Property Act
- Morocco to change rape marriage law
- After advocacy by women's movement, Morocco makes major reform to rape law
- Do we care enough about sexual violence?
- Kashmir: Mass-Rape Survivors Struggle as Kafkaesque Justice Reigns
- SIGN THE PETITION: President Hamid Karzai: We call on you not to sign the new Law on Criminal Procedures
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws Statement on Libya
- Saudi Arabia: WLUML/VNC Statement: 'We Say "Yes" to Women's Full Enjoyment of their Rights'
- UPDATE: Canada: Canadian polygamist leader arrested