South Africa: Constitutional Court launches new website
Source:Constitutional Court of South Africa
Regarded as an international legal information resource centre, the website is intended to be a focal point for research in the fields of constitution, public and international, and human rights with free public access to judgements.
Submitted on Wed, 03/09/2005 - 00:00
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws Statement on Libya
- Saudi Arabia: WLUML/VNC Statement: 'We Say "Yes" to Women's Full Enjoyment of their Rights'
- UPDATE: Canada: Canadian polygamist leader arrested
- UPDATE: Algeria: Samia Smets acquitted