Egypt: Helping women obtain fair treatment
Source:The Egyptian Ombudsman Office for Gender Equality
The National Council for Women has been one of the strongest advocates for legal reform that effectively promotes and upholds the rights of women throughout Egypt.
Submitted on Fri, 03/11/2005 - 01:00
- Over 220 Global Organizations Call for Immediate Release of Seven Imprisoned Women Human Rights Defenders in Egypt
- Support KMEWO in demanding Justice for Dunya!
- Send your support to Yara Sallam and other human rights defenders imprisoned in Egypt
- URGENT: Join the international campaign against Egypt’s repressive protest law!
- Arbitrary Arrests and Detention of Women Human Rights Defenders
- Violence against Women in the context of Political Transformations and Economic Crisis in the Euro-Mediterranean Region:
- Too Young to Wed
- Reclaiming the Streets for Women’s Dignity: Effective Initiatives in the Struggle against Gender-Based Violence in between Egypt’s Two Revolutions
- The Politics of Mobilising for Gender Justice in Egypt from Mubarak to Morsi and Beyond
- Egypt: #noprotestlaw campaign abridged toolkit