Kuwait: Kuwait hastens women's vote bill
Kuwait's parliament has agreed to speed up moves towards a law to grant women the same political rights as men.
Submitted on Fri, 03/11/2005 - 00:00
- Iran: 'Jila Baniyaghoob | Prisoner Of Conscience In Iran'
- Saudi women flood social media with driving videos, pictures
- Saudi Arabia: Women Activists' Sentences Confirmed
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws (WLUML) Nominates Iranian Women’s Group, the Mothers of Khavaran for the United Nations Human Rights Prize
- Sudanese women: you can beat us but you cannot break us
- Everyone's Guide to By-passing Internet Censorship
- Occasional Paper 15: Iraq Women's Rights Under Attack
- WSF: Two cheers for multiculturalism
- WSF: The rise of fundamentalism and the role of the ‘state’ in the specific political context of Palestine
- Imagined citizenship: Women, State and Politics in Pakistan in Urdu