India: AIDWA against loopholes in model nikahnama
The AIDWA insists on a just and equitable nikahnama that protects the rights of both the husband and the wife.
Submitted on Wed, 03/16/2005 - 01:00
- India: Divorce dictates dire conditions for Muslim women
- Death of renowned Islamic scholar, Asghar Ali Engineer.
- Egypt Risks Drifting Further Away from Human Rights Ideals
- Death of Justice Verma, the judge who helped toughen up Rape Laws in India
- Saudi Arabia: Breakthrough in Saudi Arabia: Women Allowed An Parliament
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws Statement on Libya
- Saudi Arabia: WLUML/VNC Statement: 'We Say "Yes" to Women's Full Enjoyment of their Rights'
- India: Violent attacks and cases of moral policing in Karnataka
- UPDATE: Canada: Canadian polygamist leader arrested