India: AIDWA against loopholes in model nikahnama
The AIDWA insists on a just and equitable nikahnama that protects the rights of both the husband and the wife.
Submitted on Wed, 03/16/2005 - 00:00
- Kashmir: Mass-Rape Survivors Struggle as Kafkaesque Justice Reigns
- Botswana: Women Win Landmark Right to Inherit Under Customary Law
- India: All four men found guilty in Delhi gang-rape trial
- Tunisia: Killing the Arab Spring in Its Cradle
- Nigeria: The Senate revokes the amendment to marriage age limit!
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws Statement on Libya
- Saudi Arabia: WLUML/VNC Statement: 'We Say "Yes" to Women's Full Enjoyment of their Rights'
- India: Violent attacks and cases of moral policing in Karnataka
- UPDATE: Canada: Canadian polygamist leader arrested