UK: The FATIMA women's network
Source:FATIMA Women's Network
Aims to represent women's issues at local & national levels, to bring about positive change in women's lives, especially women from BME & diverse communities through consultation, representation and advocacy in local & national policy & service delivery.
Submitted on Mon, 03/21/2005 - 01:00
- EVENT: International Conference: Religious-Right, Secularism and Civil Rights
- New Feminist Leadership Web Portal Offers Online Home to All Generations of Activists
- Failure to stop FGM is a 'national scandal', say MPs
- Striving for Gender Justice: Overcoming Obstacles
- UK: Forced marriage law sends 'powerful message'
- (UK) Law Society: Withdraw Guidelines for ‘Shari’a-Compliant’ Wills
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- VNC Statement: The Vatican's Crackdown Against the Nuns Is Unacceptable and Deplorable
- UK: Appeal for Expressions of Solidarity with Dr Usama Hasan
- UPDATE: United Kingdom: Hold Amnesty International Accountable
- Child, Early and Forced Marriage: A Multi-Country Study.
- "Maybe we are hated": The experience and impact of Anti-Muslim hate on British Muslim Women
- Women's Rights and Transitions to Democracy: An Annotated Bibliography
- WLUML E-Gazette, 5th Edition
- GENDER EQUALITY AND FOOD SECURITY: Women’s Empowerment as a Tool against Hunger