UK: Dealing with cases of forced marriage - guidance for education professionals
Sections cover what to do if a student seeks help, is going overseas imminently, or what you should do if you suspect a student may be forced to marry.
Submitted on Thu, 03/24/2005 - 01:00
- Stoning: Legal or Practised in 16 Countries and Showing No Signs of Abating
- Factsheet: Violence Against Women - the Missing MDG?
- Child, early and forced marriage in Pakistan: A submission to OHCHR
- Violence against Women, Bleeding Wound in the Syrian Conflict
- "Maybe we are hated": The experience and impact of Anti-Muslim hate on British Muslim Women