Canada: Muslim Women More Likely to Experience Discrimination Than Other Canadian Women
Source:Canadian Council Of Muslim Women
Muslim women are more likely to experience discrimination than Canadian women of other faith communities and remain on the fringes of political power in Canada, according to two groundbreaking reports released by the Canadian Council of Muslim Women.
Submitted on Thu, 03/24/2005 - 01:00
- European Feminist Initiative: "Palestine, Libya, Syria... More than ever Feminists for Peace and Democracy"
- Pakistan: URGENT-Shirkat Gah Appeals for Support in Relief Work
- UPDATE: Canada: Polygamist leader suing B.C. government
- UPDATE: Canada: Charges against Polygamist leader dropped
- UPDATE: Canada: Canadian polygamist leader arrested
- Shirkat Gah Newsheet March 2015
- WLUML Gazette, 14th Edition at the end of 2014
- "Maybe we are hated": The experience and impact of Anti-Muslim hate on British Muslim Women
- Austerity Measures in Developing Countries: Public Expenditure Trends and the Risks to Women and Children
- Gender-Sensitive Media: A Voluntary Code of Ethics