Mauritania: Row over Mauritania weekend move
Opposition and religious leaders in the Islamic state of Mauritania have condemned the government's decision to stop Friday being a day off.
Submitted on Mon, 04/11/2005 - 00:00
- A Statement from Homa's Family, in Light of New Details on Her Arrest
- WE MUST PRESSURE IRAN TO RELEASE CANADIAN ACADEMIC HOMA HOODFAR
- Turkish journalist stripped of parental rights over court coverage: lawyer
- URGENT NEWS: SEND YOUR SIGNATURES TO PRESIDENT AL-SISI BY WEDNESDAY THE 29TH OF MARCH
- Meet Leyla Yunus, Azerbaijan