Mauritania: Row over Mauritania weekend move
Opposition and religious leaders in the Islamic state of Mauritania have condemned the government's decision to stop Friday being a day off.
Submitted on Sun, 04/10/2005 - 23:00
- SUDAN: URGENT ACTION - WOMEN RISK FLOGGING FOR ‘INDECENT’ CLOTHING
- Egypt: Judicial harassment of Ms. Azza Soliman
- Please acquit and release Asia Bibi
- Over 220 Global Organizations Call for Immediate Release of Seven Imprisoned Women Human Rights Defenders in Egypt
- Send your support to Yara Sallam and other human rights defenders imprisoned in Egypt