Sudan: The Crushing Burden of Rape - Sexual Violence in Darfur
Source:Médecins Sans Frontières
Since early 2003, the people of Darfur have endured a vicious campaign of violence. Rape against women, children and men has sadly been a constant factor in this violence throughout this campaign of terror.
Submitted on Thu, 04/14/2005 - 23:00
- Support KMEWO in demanding Justice for Dunya!
- URGENT ACTION NEEDED: INNOCENT SUDANESE MOTHER WILL FACE PUBLIC FLOGGING AND EXECUTION, SIHA CONDEMNS TODAY'S RULING IN HAJ YOUSIF COURT IN KHARTOUM
- Iraq: Don’t Legalize Marriage for 9-Year-Olds
- Urgent Action: Free Maryam Shafi’pour!
- URGENT: Maldives: Sex without Consent is always Rape
- Violence against Women in the context of Political Transformations and Economic Crisis in the Euro-Mediterranean Region:
- Too Young to Wed
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on violence against women, its causes and consequences, Rashida Manjoo*
- Disposable Victims: Laws and Practices on Gender-related Killings of Women and Girls in the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Stoning: Legal or Practised in 16 Countries and Showing No Signs of Abating