Iran: Iran liberalises laws on abortion
The Iranian parliament has voted to liberalise the country's abortion laws.
Submitted on Sat, 04/16/2005 - 23:00
- KURDISH WOMAN LOSING SIGHT IN IRANIAN PRISON
- On May 28, International Day of Action for Women’s Health, Women’s Rights Defenders Mobilize Worldwide Calling for the Inclusion of Women’s Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in the Post-2015 Development Agenda
- A Former Child Bride is Hanged and Denied Her Last Wish to See Her Daughter
- Urgent Action: Free Maryam Shafi’pour!
- URGENT ACTION: Iran: A former child bride faces execution by hanging
- Influences of Religious Fundamentalism on Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights of Women
- Disposable Victims: Laws and Practices on Gender-related Killings of Women and Girls in the Islamic Republic of Iran
- 35 Years of Forced Hijab: The Widespread and Systematic Violation of Women's Rights in Iran
- Reclaiming and Redefining Rights: ICPD+20: Status of Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in the Middle East and North Africa
- Substantive Equality and Reproductive Rights: A Briefing Paper on Aligning Development Goals with Human Rights Obligations