Iran: Iran liberalises laws on abortion
The Iranian parliament has voted to liberalise the country's abortion laws.
Submitted on Sun, 04/17/2005 - 00:00
- Iran: Za’feran Mohamaadi Murdered by her Family Members, Witnessed by Bystanders
- Iran: Iranian Single Women Might Need Father's Permission to Go Abroad
- Kenya: Rita, "I feel cheated of my right to decide whether to give birth or not".
- Day 2/16 of Activism Against Gender Violence: Somayeh's Testimony
- Iran: Visits Withheld From Female Evin Prisoners.
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- Update: Iran: Parastou Dokouhaki and Marzieh Rasouli held in Solitary Confinement in Evin Prison
- Iran: Parastou Dokouhaki and Marzieh Rasouli detained as a new wave of arrests is carried out in Iran
- Update: Iran: Alieh Eghamdoust released from prison after serving three year sentence
- UPDATE: Iran: Maryam Bahreman Still Held Despite Order for Release
- Mapping Stoning in Muslim Contexts
- Control and Sexuality: The Revival of Zina Laws in Muslim Contexts
- Symposium Report: The Role of Sport in Resisting, Accommodating and in Remaking Muslim Women
- Legal Empowerment of Unwed Mothers: Experiences of Moroccan NGOs
- WSF: Religious fundamentalisms and repression of reproductive and sexual rights