Iran: Iran liberalises laws on abortion
The Iranian parliament has voted to liberalise the country's abortion laws.
Submitted on Sat, 04/16/2005 - 23:00
- In the Flesh: Female Sex Work & HIV in the Middle East & North Africa
- Iran: 'Jila Baniyaghoob | Prisoner Of Conscience In Iran'
- UN expert breaks global silence on rape of young virgin girls in Iranian prisons
- Iran: Child Brides in Iran
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws (WLUML) Nominates Iranian Women’s Group, the Mothers of Khavaran for the United Nations Human Rights Prize
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- Update: Iran: Parastou Dokouhaki and Marzieh Rasouli held in Solitary Confinement in Evin Prison
- Iran: Parastou Dokouhaki and Marzieh Rasouli detained as a new wave of arrests is carried out in Iran
- Update: Iran: Alieh Eghamdoust released from prison after serving three year sentence
- Stolen Lives, Empty Classrooms: An Overview on Girl Marriages in Iran
- Crime and Impunity - Sexual Torture of Women in Islamic Republic Prisons
- Mapping Stoning in Muslim Contexts
- Control and Sexuality: The Revival of Zina Laws in Muslim Contexts
- Symposium Report: The Role of Sport in Resisting, Accommodating and in Remaking Muslim Women