Middle East: Progress of Arab Women, United Nations Development Fund for Women (UNIFEM)
This comprehensive report serves as a tool for identifying unfulfilled promises and for revisiting current strategies and programmes of action for protecting the human security of the 140 million Arab women.
Submitted on Mon, 04/18/2005 - 00:00
- SUDAN: URGENT ACTION - WOMEN RISK FLOGGING FOR ‘INDECENT’ CLOTHING
- Egypt: Judicial harassment of Ms. Azza Soliman
- Please acquit and release Asia Bibi
- Over 220 Global Organizations Call for Immediate Release of Seven Imprisoned Women Human Rights Defenders in Egypt
- Send your support to Yara Sallam and other human rights defenders imprisoned in Egypt