Middle East: Progress of Arab Women, United Nations Development Fund for Women (UNIFEM)
This comprehensive report serves as a tool for identifying unfulfilled promises and for revisiting current strategies and programmes of action for protecting the human security of the 140 million Arab women.
Submitted on Sun, 04/17/2005 - 23:00
- Iran: 'Jila Baniyaghoob | Prisoner Of Conscience In Iran'
- Saudi women flood social media with driving videos, pictures
- Saudi Arabia: Women Activists' Sentences Confirmed
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws (WLUML) Nominates Iranian Women’s Group, the Mothers of Khavaran for the United Nations Human Rights Prize
- Sudanese women: you can beat us but you cannot break us