Bahrain: Bahraini woman chairs parliament
For the first time in the Arab world, a woman has chaired a parliamentary session in the Gulf state of Bahrain.
Submitted on Tue, 04/19/2005 - 23:00
- Bahrain: Family violence law articles approved
- Sultan of Brunei threatens his citizens following online criticism of Sharia law plan
- Iran: 'Jila Baniyaghoob | Prisoner Of Conscience In Iran'
- Saudi women flood social media with driving videos, pictures
- Saudi Arabia: Women Activists' Sentences Confirmed
- Family Law in Bahrain
- Discrimination Against Women in Bahraini Society and Legislation
- No One is Safe: Abuses of Women in Iraq's Criminal Justice System
- Bahrain: Submission to the committee on the elimination of all forms of discrimination against women
- Everyone's Guide to By-passing Internet Censorship