Pakistan: Pakistan mob kills 'blasphemer'
A mob of angry villagers in Pakistan's North-West Frontier Province has killed a man accused of blasphemy, police say.
Submitted on Thu, 04/21/2005 - 00:00
- Afghan clerics uneasy as civil rights movement gains momentum
- Aceh Prepares to Enforce Broader Sharia Criminal Code, With Stiffer Penalties
- “Good Iranian Women Don’t Watch Sports”
- Karima Bennoune Featured in TEDxExeter 2015 – Taking the Long View
- 'There's no life without music': the Malian musicians fighting Islamists with songs – video
- Please acquit and release Asia Bibi
- Call for Iraqi Women Victimized by ISIS
- 'Stop the extreme group of monks called Bodu Bala Sena who ignites the religious hatred, enmity and violent oppressions in Srilanka
- NIGERIA: Bring back the abducted school girls of Chibok
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on Freedom of Religion or Belief, Heiner Bielefeldt, Human Rights Council 28th Session
- Shirkat Gah Newsheet March 2015
- Child, early and forced marriage in Pakistan: A submission to OHCHR
- Gender-Sensitive Media: A Voluntary Code of Ethics
- Dossier 30-31: The Struggle for Secularism in Europe and North America