International: Forgotten casualties of war: girls in armed conflict
Source:Save The Children
Girls are abducted against their will to live life in the army. The roles vary from being soldiers to porters but most are forced to serve as sex slaves or ‘wives’. The findings highlight a global trend which is not unique to one country or continent.
Submitted on Sun, 04/24/2005 - 23:00
- Support KMEWO in demanding Justice for Dunya!
- On May 28, International Day of Action for Women’s Health, Women’s Rights Defenders Mobilize Worldwide Calling for the Inclusion of Women’s Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in the Post-2015 Development Agenda
- Iraq: Don’t Legalize Marriage for 9-Year-Olds
- Urgent Action: Free Maryam Shafi’pour!
- URGENT: Maldives: Sex without Consent is always Rape