International: Forgotten casualties of war: girls in armed conflict
Source:Save The Children
Girls are abducted against their will to live life in the army. The roles vary from being soldiers to porters but most are forced to serve as sex slaves or ‘wives’. The findings highlight a global trend which is not unique to one country or continent.
Submitted on Mon, 04/25/2005 - 00:00
- Stoning: Legal or Practised in 16 Countries and Showing No Signs of Abating
- Child, early and forced marriage in Pakistan: A submission to OHCHR
- Child, Early and Forced Marriage: A Multi-Country Study.
- Violence against Women, Bleeding Wound in the Syrian Conflict
- Masculinity, Son Preference and Intimate Partner Violence (India)