Bangladesh: Protests rise against Muslim sect
The protesters had gathered to hear their neighbours denounced as heretics and infidels. The target of this passionate hatred was the Ahmadiyya community, sometimes called Ahmadis or Qadianis.
Submitted on Mon, 04/25/2005 - 23:00
- Call for Iraqi Women Victimized by ISIS
- 'Stop the extreme group of monks called Bodu Bala Sena who ignites the religious hatred, enmity and violent oppressions in Srilanka
- NIGERIA: Bring back the abducted school girls of Chibok
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!
- Declaration of the Senegalese Feminist Forum statement during the Reflection on the Malian Crisis Meeting
- Dossier 30-31: The Struggle for Secularism in Europe and North America
- Towards a Future without Fundamentalisms
- Feminists on the Frontline: AWID Case Studies of Resisting Fundamentalisms
- FES publication on Religious Fundamentalisms in Asia
- Dossier 28: The secular state and citizenship in Muslim countries