Iraq: Iraqi woman MP killed in Baghdad
A Iraqi woman MP has been shot dead by suspected insurgents on the doorstep of her home in Baghdad.
Submitted on Wed, 04/27/2005 - 00:00
- Tens of female students poisoned in Samangan
- Farkhunda murder: Afghan judge sentences four to death over mob killing
- 293 Women and Girls Rescued From Boko Haram Terrorist Group in Nigeria
- Interview: These Yezidi Girls Escaped ISIS. Now what?
- Nigeria: Abducted women and girls forced to join Boko Haram attacks
- Afghanistan: Their lives on the line: Women human rights defenders under attack in Afghanistan
- Violence against Women in the context of Political Transformations and Economic Crisis in the Euro-Mediterranean Region:
- Too Young to Wed
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on violence against women, its causes and consequences, Rashida Manjoo*