Iraq: Iraqi woman MP killed in Baghdad
A Iraqi woman MP has been shot dead by suspected insurgents on the doorstep of her home in Baghdad.
Submitted on Wed, 04/27/2005 - 00:00
- Stoning: Legal or Practised in 16 Countries and Showing No Signs of Abating
- No One is Safe: Abuses of Women in Iraq's Criminal Justice System
- Factsheet: Violence Against Women - the Missing MDG?
- Child, early and forced marriage in Pakistan: A submission to OHCHR
- Child, Early and Forced Marriage: A Multi-Country Study.