Nigeria: Women's Leadership and Training of Trainers Institute
Source:Women's Learning Partnership
Baobab for Women's Human Rights co-organised the Institute, to strengthen participants' capacity to become better trainers & advocates in empowering grassroots women to become effective decision-makers in their families, communities, & societies.
Submitted on Thu, 05/05/2005 - 23:00
- Mali: WLUML networker Mariam Diallo-Drame receives government Medal of Merit
- Palestine: In Memoriam: Maha Abu-Dayyeh
- Nigeria: Why it is hard to know the truth about the Boko Haram crisis
- Article 11: feminists negotiating power in Egypt
- Why Jineology? Re-Constructing the Sciences Towards a Communal and Free Life
- NIGERIA: Bring back the abducted school girls of Chibok
- WLUML Stands With Nigerian LGBT People, And All Persecuted For Their Sexuality Worldwide
- VNC Statement: The Vatican's Crackdown Against the Nuns Is Unacceptable and Deplorable
- Iran: WLUML Supports Call for Solidarity: Freedom and Gender Equality in Iran
- UPDATE: Nigeria: Local women's groups protest bill on 'indecent clothing'