Nigeria: Women's Leadership and Training of Trainers Institute
Source:Women's Learning Partnership
Baobab for Women's Human Rights co-organised the Institute, to strengthen participants' capacity to become better trainers & advocates in empowering grassroots women to become effective decision-makers in their families, communities, & societies.
Submitted on Thu, 05/05/2005 - 23:00
- Afghanistan: Uphill struggle for female aid workers
- Bangladesh: How Birth Certificates Help Fight Child Marriage
- Afghan women excluded from peace talks with Taliban, says Oxfam
- Nigeria: Victims of Abductions Tell Their Stories
- New Feminist Leadership Web Portal Offers Online Home to All Generations of Activists
- NIGERIA: Bring back the abducted school girls of Chibok
- WLUML Stands With Nigerian LGBT People, And All Persecuted For Their Sexuality Worldwide
- VNC Statement: The Vatican's Crackdown Against the Nuns Is Unacceptable and Deplorable
- Iran: WLUML Supports Call for Solidarity: Freedom and Gender Equality in Iran
- UPDATE: Nigeria: Local women's groups protest bill on 'indecent clothing'