Nigeria: Women's Leadership and Training of Trainers Institute
Source:Women's Learning Partnership
Baobab for Women's Human Rights co-organised the Institute, to strengthen participants' capacity to become better trainers & advocates in empowering grassroots women to become effective decision-makers in their families, communities, & societies.
Submitted on Fri, 05/06/2005 - 00:00
- New Feminist Leadership Web Portal Offers Online Home to All Generations of Activists
- Malala meets Nigeria's leader Goodluck Jonathan over abducted girls
- Nigerian women and girls 'escape from Boko Haram'
- Striving for Gender Justice: Overcoming Obstacles
- Nigeria: extremists have abducted 91 more people, witnesses say
- NIGERIA: Bring back the abducted school girls of Chibok
- WLUML Stands With Nigerian LGBT People, And All Persecuted For Their Sexuality Worldwide
- VNC Statement: The Vatican's Crackdown Against the Nuns Is Unacceptable and Deplorable
- Iran: WLUML Supports Call for Solidarity: Freedom and Gender Equality in Iran
- UPDATE: Nigeria: Local women's groups protest bill on 'indecent clothing'
- Women's Rights and Transitions to Democracy: An Annotated Bibliography
- WLUML E-Gazette, 5th Edition
- GENDER EQUALITY AND FOOD SECURITY: Women’s Empowerment as a Tool against Hunger
- Untying the Knot - Exploring Early Marriage in Fragile States
- Gender-Sensitive Indicators for Media: Indicators to Gauge Gender Sensitivity in Media Operations and Content