Pakistan: South Asia confronts trend of violence against women
Source:The Gulf Times
Changing laws is the easy part, changing attitudes is something else.
Submitted on Sat, 05/07/2005 - 00:00
- Stoning: Legal or Practised in 16 Countries and Showing No Signs of Abating
- Factsheet: Violence Against Women - the Missing MDG?
- Child, Early and Forced Marriage: A Multi-Country Study.
- Violence against Women, Bleeding Wound in the Syrian Conflict
- Masculinity, Son Preference and Intimate Partner Violence (India)