Nigeria: Using new tactics in human rights to address women’s human rights issues in Nigeria
Source:New Tactics for Human Rights
In December 2004, BAOBAB for Women’s Human Rights with support from the New Tactic Project Micro Grant, organized a workshop which trained journalists in the identification of human rights issues and the development of creative strategies and tactics.
Submitted on Tue, 05/10/2005 - 23:00
- Afghanistan: Uphill struggle for female aid workers
- Bangladesh: How Birth Certificates Help Fight Child Marriage
- Afghan women excluded from peace talks with Taliban, says Oxfam
- Nigeria: Victims of Abductions Tell Their Stories
- New Feminist Leadership Web Portal Offers Online Home to All Generations of Activists
- NIGERIA: Bring back the abducted school girls of Chibok
- WLUML Stands With Nigerian LGBT People, And All Persecuted For Their Sexuality Worldwide
- VNC Statement: The Vatican's Crackdown Against the Nuns Is Unacceptable and Deplorable
- Iran: WLUML Supports Call for Solidarity: Freedom and Gender Equality in Iran
- UPDATE: Nigeria: Local women's groups protest bill on 'indecent clothing'