Nigeria: Using new tactics in human rights to address women’s human rights issues in Nigeria
Source:New Tactics for Human Rights
In December 2004, BAOBAB for Women’s Human Rights with support from the New Tactic Project Micro Grant, organized a workshop which trained journalists in the identification of human rights issues and the development of creative strategies and tactics.
Submitted on Wed, 05/11/2005 - 00:00
- NIGERIA: Bring back the abducted school girls of Chibok
- WLUML Stands With Nigerian LGBT People, And All Persecuted For Their Sexuality Worldwide
- VNC Statement: The Vatican's Crackdown Against the Nuns Is Unacceptable and Deplorable
- Iran: WLUML Supports Call for Solidarity: Freedom and Gender Equality in Iran
- UPDATE: Nigeria: Local women's groups protest bill on 'indecent clothing'
- Women's Rights and Transitions to Democracy: An Annotated Bibliography
- WLUML E-Gazette, 5th Edition
- GENDER EQUALITY AND FOOD SECURITY: Women’s Empowerment as a Tool against Hunger
- Untying the Knot - Exploring Early Marriage in Fragile States
- Gender-Sensitive Indicators for Media: Indicators to Gauge Gender Sensitivity in Media Operations and Content