Sudan: The crushing burden of rape - sexual violence in Darfur
This paper outlines the frequency and dynamics of rape as a tool of conflict in the ongoing civil war.
Submitted on Thu, 05/12/2005 - 00:00
- Mapping Stoning in Muslim Contexts
- Dossier 28: An Islamic experience of religious pluralism in post-apartheid South Africa
- Dossier 25: The Role of the International Community in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
- Occasional Paper 14: Women's Teach-In - Antimilitarism, Fundamentalisms/Secularism and Civil Liberties & Anti-Terrorism Legislation after September 11th 2001
- Occasional Paper 13: Women's Peacecast V - In Search of Justice, Human Rights and a Just Peace