Morocco: Morocco king vows slums clean-up
Morocco's king has launched a programme to improve the country's slums, seen as recruiting grounds for radical Islam.
Submitted on Fri, 05/20/2005 - 23:00
- Afghanistan: Prominent female politician and 'brave voice' Angeza Shinwari dies after car bomb attack
- Nigeria: Why it is hard to know the truth about the Boko Haram crisis
- Malaysia: Muslim women's group Sisters in Islam gain judicial review of 'deviants' fatwa
- North Africa: Racism, sexism and violence against sub-Saharan African migrant women
- Nigeria: Victims of Abductions Tell Their Stories
- Call for Iraqi Women Victimized by ISIS
- 'Stop the extreme group of monks called Bodu Bala Sena who ignites the religious hatred, enmity and violent oppressions in Srilanka
- NIGERIA: Bring back the abducted school girls of Chibok
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!
- Update: Intisar Sharif Abdallah Released Unconditionally without Further Charge