Morocco: Morocco king vows slums clean-up
Morocco's king has launched a programme to improve the country's slums, seen as recruiting grounds for radical Islam.
Submitted on Sat, 05/21/2005 - 00:00
- Morocco to change rape marriage law
- After advocacy by women's movement, Morocco makes major reform to rape law
- Sultan of Brunei introduces tough Islamic punishments
- Tunisia's fight against fundamentalism: an interview with Amel Grami
- "Your Fatwa Does Not Apply Here": the human rights struggle against Muslim fundamentalism.
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!
- Update: Intisar Sharif Abdallah Released Unconditionally without Further Charge
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- VNC Statement: The Vatican's Crackdown Against the Nuns Is Unacceptable and Deplorable
- UPDATE: Saudi Arabia: Al Sharif released, 17 June Women2Drive campaign continues