Morocco: Morocco king vows slums clean-up
Morocco's king has launched a programme to improve the country's slums, seen as recruiting grounds for radical Islam.
Submitted on Fri, 05/20/2005 - 23:00
- We Strongly Condemn the Terrorist Attacks Taking Place in the Name of “Islam”
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws (WLUML) condemns the harassment of Sri Lankan activist Sharmila Seyyid
- Call for Iraqi Women Victimized by ISIS
- 'Stop the extreme group of monks called Bodu Bala Sena who ignites the religious hatred, enmity and violent oppressions in Srilanka
- NIGERIA: Bring back the abducted school girls of Chibok
- Position Statement on Apostasy and Blasphemy
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on Freedom of Religion or Belief, Heiner Bielefeldt, Human Rights Council 28th Session
- Morocco's Dilemma: Rights and Reform or Closure and Conservatism?
- Dossier 30-31: The Struggle for Secularism in Europe and North America
- Legal Empowerment of Unwed Mothers: Experiences of Moroccan NGOs