Ghana: Haggling over domestic violence continues
Source:Women's International League for Peace and Freedom
A forum was held in Accra, to bring Christian leaders from churches together to discuss the draft Domestic Violence Bill, which seeks to address the gaps in the current legislation. They also examined related issues of gender in relation to Christianity.
Submitted on Mon, 05/23/2005 - 00:00
- Soudan du Sud : des milliers de femmes réduites en esclavage et violées par des soldats
- With Her Father On Death Row, Afghan Mother Attempts To Put Decade Of Incest, Abuse Behind Her
- Afghan shelter provides security for abused women
- India arrest 16 for beheading woman for 'witchcraft'
- Domestic violence in Turkey reaches boiling point
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on violence against women, its causes and consequences
- Addendum to the Report of the Special Rapporteur on violence against women, its causes and consequences
- Afghanistan: Their lives on the line: Women human rights defenders under attack in Afghanistan
- Violence against Women in the context of Political Transformations and Economic Crisis in the Euro-Mediterranean Region: