Ghana: Haggling over domestic violence continues
Source:Women's International League for Peace and Freedom
A forum was held in Accra, to bring Christian leaders from churches together to discuss the draft Domestic Violence Bill, which seeks to address the gaps in the current legislation. They also examined related issues of gender in relation to Christianity.
Submitted on Mon, 05/23/2005 - 00:00
- Stoning: Legal or Practised in 16 Countries and Showing No Signs of Abating
- Factsheet: Violence Against Women - the Missing MDG?
- Child, early and forced marriage in Pakistan: A submission to OHCHR
- Child, Early and Forced Marriage: A Multi-Country Study.
- Violence against Women, Bleeding Wound in the Syrian Conflict