Syria: THARA, a monthly review of women's issues
Based in Syria, its aim is to provide a reliable resource of international, regional and local documents (laws, conventions etc.) concerning women. It also has the goal of monitoring practices that violate women's rights and freedoms.
Submitted on Mon, 05/23/2005 - 23:00
- Afghanistan: Prominent female politician and 'brave voice' Angeza Shinwari dies after car bomb attack
- Nigeria: Why it is hard to know the truth about the Boko Haram crisis
- Malaysia: Muslim women's group Sisters in Islam gain judicial review of 'deviants' fatwa
- Nigeria: Victims of Abductions Tell Their Stories
- 'Shariafication by stealth' in the UK
- Call for Iraqi Women Victimized by ISIS
- 'Stop the extreme group of monks called Bodu Bala Sena who ignites the religious hatred, enmity and violent oppressions in Srilanka
- NIGERIA: Bring back the abducted school girls of Chibok
- URGENT CALL: Syrian women’s inclusion in Geneva II is not negotiable
- Call for Action: Include women in the Syrian peace-building process now!