Syria: THARA, a monthly review of women's issues
Based in Syria, its aim is to provide a reliable resource of international, regional and local documents (laws, conventions etc.) concerning women. It also has the goal of monitoring practices that violate women's rights and freedoms.
Submitted on Tue, 05/24/2005 - 00:00
- 'Stop the extreme group of monks called Bodu Bala Sena who ignites the religious hatred, enmity and violent oppressions in Srilanka
- NIGERIA: Bring back the abducted school girls of Chibok
- URGENT CALL: Syrian women’s inclusion in Geneva II is not negotiable
- Call for Action: Include women in the Syrian peace-building process now!
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!