International: International day of action for women's health
Source:Women’s Global Network for Reproductive Rights
Violence against women and girls is a human rights and public health emergency worldwide. We call on you to join us to take action to end violence against women and hold our governments accountable for women’s access to health!
Submitted on Sat, 05/28/2005 - 00:00
- Making Law and Justice Work for Women
- It is too simple to reduce religious motives to mere pretexts for violence – New report
- The triple whammy: towards the eclipse of women’s rights
- Niger: 'Wahaya': Young girls sold into slavery
- Egypt’s first female genital mutilation trial ends in not guilty verdict
- STATEMENT FROM ORGANIZATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS IN SOLIDARITY WITH FEMALE EGYPTIAN ACTIVISTS
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- International: Open letter to President of the Human Rights Council regarding sexual orientation and gender identity
- Pakistan: Teenage girl abducted, raped and disrobed: demand justice
- UPDATE: Pakistan: Demand action after incident of sexual violence at the Islamic Learning Department of Karachi University