International: International day of action for women's health
Source:Women’s Global Network for Reproductive Rights
Violence against women and girls is a human rights and public health emergency worldwide. We call on you to join us to take action to end violence against women and hold our governments accountable for women’s access to health!
Submitted on Sat, 05/28/2005 - 00:00
- Should India review Muslim divorce law?
- Saudi Arabia: Moms visiting clinics seeking male children
- Protect Sri Lankan Muslim Journalist Sharmila Seyyid Who Supports Sex Workers’ Rights: Muslim Civil Society
- Making Law and Justice Work for Women
- It is too simple to reduce religious motives to mere pretexts for violence – New report
- STATEMENT FROM ORGANIZATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS IN SOLIDARITY WITH FEMALE EGYPTIAN ACTIVISTS
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- International: Open letter to President of the Human Rights Council regarding sexual orientation and gender identity
- Pakistan: Teenage girl abducted, raped and disrobed: demand justice
- UPDATE: Pakistan: Demand action after incident of sexual violence at the Islamic Learning Department of Karachi University
- THE DUE DILIGENCE PRINCIPLE AND THE ROLE OF THE STATE: DISCRIMINATION AGAINST WOMEN IN FAMILY AND CULTURAL LIFE
- Compilation Of Inputs From Women’s Rights Advocates On The Occasion Of The 59th Commission On The Status Of Women
- WLUML Gazette, 15th Edition - January 2015
- WLUML Gazette, 14th Edition at the end of 2014