Afghanistan/Iraq: Occupation is not (women's) liberation
Confronting 'imperial feminism' and building a feminist anti-war movement. By Huibin Amee Chew.
Submitted on Sun, 05/29/2005 - 23:00
- Libya: Civil rights activist murdered in Tripoli
- Afghanistan: Prominent female politician and 'brave voice' Angeza Shinwari dies after car bomb attack
- Saudi Arabia: ‘Dear King Salman, why I’m terrified about our Saudi future,’ by a loyal subject
- Egypt: update 18 dead, 52 injured on January 25 anniversary
- Afghanistan: Uphill struggle for female aid workers
- SIGN THE PETITION: President Hamid Karzai: We call on you not to sign the new Law on Criminal Procedures
- Sudan: Stop Planting Mines in the Nuba Mountains!
- Afghanistan: End the Unlawful Criminalisation of Women and Girls Based on 'Moral Grounds'
- Afghanistan: Women included into Afghan delegation to Bonn
- WLUML Statement on Afghan women's exclusion from participation at Bonn