Afghanistan/Iraq: Occupation is not (women's) liberation
Confronting 'imperial feminism' and building a feminist anti-war movement. By Huibin Amee Chew.
Submitted on Sun, 05/29/2005 - 23:00
- SIGN THE PETITION: President Hamid Karzai: We call on you not to sign the new Law on Criminal Procedures
- Sudan: Stop Planting Mines in the Nuba Mountains!
- Afghanistan: End the Unlawful Criminalisation of Women and Girls Based on 'Moral Grounds'
- Afghanistan: Women included into Afghan delegation to Bonn
- WLUML Statement on Afghan women's exclusion from participation at Bonn