Nigeria: Nigeria politicians 'fuel unrest'
Christian churches in central Nigeria are accusing politicians of provoking much of the violence that has killed up to 3,000 people in the last four years.
Submitted on Mon, 05/30/2005 - 00:00
- Indonesia's Aceh bans women from nightspots after 11pm
- Iran: Harsh prison sentences for two female activists highlight rampant injustice
- Egyptian activist Mahinour El-Masry sentenced to 15 months in prison
- Nigeria Bans Female Genital Mutilation: African Powerhouse Sends ‘Powerful Signal’ About FGM With New Bill
- Egyptian activist Mahinour El-Masry arrested again
- Egypt: Judicial harassment of Ms. Azza Soliman
- Please acquit and release Asia Bibi
- Over 220 Global Organizations Call for Immediate Release of Seven Imprisoned Women Human Rights Defenders in Egypt
- Send your support to Yara Sallam and other human rights defenders imprisoned in Egypt
- URGENT: Join the international campaign against Egypt’s repressive protest law!
- 'Our job is to shoot, slaughter and kill': Boko Haram's reign of terror in north east Nigeria
- Egypt: #noprotestlaw campaign abridged toolkit
- No One is Safe: Abuses of Women in Iraq's Criminal Justice System
- Mapping Stoning in Muslim Contexts
- Control and Sexuality: The Revival of Zina Laws in Muslim Contexts