Nigeria: Nigeria politicians 'fuel unrest'
Christian churches in central Nigeria are accusing politicians of provoking much of the violence that has killed up to 3,000 people in the last four years.
Submitted on Mon, 05/30/2005 - 00:00
- India: Divorce dictates dire conditions for Muslim women
- Bahrain: Interview with Maryam al-Khawaja "The Regime Oppresses All Bahrainis".
- Saudi Arabia: Saudi Arabia criticised over text alerts tracking women's movements.
- Iran: Visits Withheld From Female Evin Prisoners.
- Myanmar: Myanmar's Rohingya Crisis.
- Sudan: Female lawyer detained, risks torture!
- Sudan: New arrests of Nuba activists!
- Sudan: Khadija Mohamed Badr Health Deteriorating in Detention
- Oman: End the Detention of Women Human Rights Defenders
- Bahrain: Women Human Rights Defenders International Coalition Statement on Bahrain in Solidarity with Al Khawaja
- Mapping Stoning in Muslim Contexts
- Control and Sexuality: The Revival of Zina Laws in Muslim Contexts
- Everyone's Guide to By-passing Internet Censorship
- WSF: Fighting the political (ab)use of religion in Nigeria: BAOBAB for Women’s Human Rights, allies and others
- WSF: Fundamentalist groups and the Nigerian legal system: Some reflections