Nigeria: Nigeria politicians 'fuel unrest'
Christian churches in central Nigeria are accusing politicians of provoking much of the violence that has killed up to 3,000 people in the last four years.
Submitted on Mon, 05/30/2005 - 00:00
- Egyptian activist Mahinour El-Masry arrested again
- 293 Women and Girls Rescued From Boko Haram Terrorist Group in Nigeria
- Sudan: Surge in Detention, Beatings, Around Elections
- Nigeria: Abducted women and girls forced to join Boko Haram attacks
- Missing female Sudanese rights activist found beaten in street
- Egypt: Judicial harassment of Ms. Azza Soliman
- Please acquit and release Asia Bibi
- Over 220 Global Organizations Call for Immediate Release of Seven Imprisoned Women Human Rights Defenders in Egypt
- Send your support to Yara Sallam and other human rights defenders imprisoned in Egypt
- URGENT: Join the international campaign against Egypt’s repressive protest law!
- 'Our job is to shoot, slaughter and kill': Boko Haram's reign of terror in north east Nigeria
- Egypt: #noprotestlaw campaign abridged toolkit
- No One is Safe: Abuses of Women in Iraq's Criminal Justice System
- Mapping Stoning in Muslim Contexts
- Control and Sexuality: The Revival of Zina Laws in Muslim Contexts