Nigeria: Nigeria politicians 'fuel unrest'
Christian churches in central Nigeria are accusing politicians of provoking much of the violence that has killed up to 3,000 people in the last four years.
Submitted on Mon, 05/30/2005 - 00:00
- Nigeria: Abducted women and girls forced to join Boko Haram attacks
- Missing female Sudanese rights activist found beaten in street
- Egypt: Women's rights activist among 17 facing spurious charges in security forces' 'cover up'
- Bahrain: Authorities continue to target women’s rights defender Ghada Jamsheer
- Egypt: Press Release by the Special Rapporteur on Human Rights Defenders on the Appeal Verdict in the Case of Yara Sallam and Sanaa Seif
- Egypt: Judicial harassment of Ms. Azza Soliman
- Please acquit and release Asia Bibi
- Over 220 Global Organizations Call for Immediate Release of Seven Imprisoned Women Human Rights Defenders in Egypt
- Send your support to Yara Sallam and other human rights defenders imprisoned in Egypt
- URGENT: Join the international campaign against Egypt’s repressive protest law!
- 'Our job is to shoot, slaughter and kill': Boko Haram's reign of terror in north east Nigeria
- Egypt: #noprotestlaw campaign abridged toolkit
- No One is Safe: Abuses of Women in Iraq's Criminal Justice System
- Mapping Stoning in Muslim Contexts
- Control and Sexuality: The Revival of Zina Laws in Muslim Contexts