Palestine: “Honour killings” must be stopped
MIFTAH, as an organization dedicated to promoting the rule of law, public accountability and promotion of women’s civil and political rights, strongly condemns the recent targeting of women by their family members.
Submitted on Sun, 06/12/2005 - 00:00
- Stoning: Legal or Practised in 16 Countries and Showing No Signs of Abating
- Factsheet: Violence Against Women - the Missing MDG?
- Child, early and forced marriage in Pakistan: A submission to OHCHR
- Child, Early and Forced Marriage: A Multi-Country Study.
- Violence against Women, Bleeding Wound in the Syrian Conflict