Kuwait: Women appointed to Kuwait council
The government of Kuwait has named two women as members of its municipal council, for the first time in the history of the Gulf emirate.
Submitted on Mon, 06/13/2005 - 23:00
- Iran: 'Jila Baniyaghoob | Prisoner Of Conscience In Iran'
- Saudi women flood social media with driving videos, pictures
- Saudi Arabia: Women Activists' Sentences Confirmed
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws (WLUML) Nominates Iranian Women’s Group, the Mothers of Khavaran for the United Nations Human Rights Prize
- Sudanese women: you can beat us but you cannot break us
- Everyone's Guide to By-passing Internet Censorship
- WSF: Two cheers for multiculturalism
- WSF: The rise of fundamentalism and the role of the ‘state’ in the specific political context of Palestine
- Imagined citizenship: Women, State and Politics in Pakistan in Urdu
- Imagined citizenship: Women, State and Politics in Pakistan