Afghanistan: Afghanistan's first woman governor
Afghanistan's former women's minister is settling into her new job as the country's first female governor.
Submitted on Thu, 06/16/2005 - 00:00
- Turkey: International intellectuals call on the Turkish government to desist from its repression of popular protest
- Iran's 'Zahra' Tells Alternate Tale Of Presidential Campaign
- Tunisia: European Women go on Trial for Topless Protest
- Afghanistan: Number of women jailed for fleeing abuse soars!
- Afghanistan: Afghan protest against women's rights legislation
- Sudan: Female lawyer detained, risks torture!
- Sudan: New arrests of Nuba activists!
- Sudan: Khadija Mohamed Badr Health Deteriorating in Detention
- Oman: End the Detention of Women Human Rights Defenders
- Bahrain: Women Human Rights Defenders International Coalition Statement on Bahrain in Solidarity with Al Khawaja