Afghanistan: Afghanistan's first woman governor
Afghanistan's former women's minister is settling into her new job as the country's first female governor.
Submitted on Thu, 06/16/2005 - 00:00
- Letter to Obama Administration on Egyptian State Violations of Human Rights
- EIPR shocked by continued detention of 23 defendants including an awarded human rights defender
- Press Release on the arrest and detention of Human Rights Defenders in Egypt
- Sudan: Woman condemned to death released after international pressure
- Saudi Arabia may review ban on girls' school sports
- URGENT: Join the international campaign against Egypt’s repressive protest law!
- Arbitrary Arrests and Detention of Women Human Rights Defenders
- KURDISH WOMAN LOSING SIGHT IN IRANIAN PRISON
- URGENT ACTION NEEDED: INNOCENT SUDANESE MOTHER WILL FACE PUBLIC FLOGGING AND EXECUTION, SIHA CONDEMNS TODAY'S RULING IN HAJ YOUSIF COURT IN KHARTOUM
- SIGN THE PETITION: President Hamid Karzai: We call on you not to sign the new Law on Criminal Procedures