Pakistan: Travel ban on rape victim lifted
The Pakistan government has lifted a foreign travel ban on the victim of a high profile gang rape, Mukhtar Mai. But Ms Mai has told the BBC that her passport has been confiscated so the move is meaningless.
Submitted on Fri, 06/17/2005 - 00:00
- Nigeria Bans Female Genital Mutilation: African Powerhouse Sends ‘Powerful Signal’ About FGM With New Bill
- 'I just want to go to school': how Afghan law continues to fail child brides
- Tens of female students poisoned in Samangan
- Farkhunda murder: Afghan judge sentences four to death over mob killing
- 293 Women and Girls Rescued From Boko Haram Terrorist Group in Nigeria