Pakistan: Travel ban on rape victim lifted
The Pakistan government has lifted a foreign travel ban on the victim of a high profile gang rape, Mukhtar Mai. But Ms Mai has told the BBC that her passport has been confiscated so the move is meaningless.
Submitted on Fri, 06/17/2005 - 00:00
- Stoning: Legal or Practised in 16 Countries and Showing No Signs of Abating
- Factsheet: Violence Against Women - the Missing MDG?
- Child, Early and Forced Marriage: A Multi-Country Study.
- Violence against Women, Bleeding Wound in the Syrian Conflict
- Masculinity, Son Preference and Intimate Partner Violence (India)