Pakistan: Travel ban on rape victim lifted
The Pakistan government has lifted a foreign travel ban on the victim of a high profile gang rape, Mukhtar Mai. But Ms Mai has told the BBC that her passport has been confiscated so the move is meaningless.
Submitted on Fri, 06/17/2005 - 00:00
- Nigeria: Abducted women and girls forced to join Boko Haram attacks
- Swat Woman Of Courage Gets Sisters' Council To Speak Up
- Child brides take Zimbabwe govt to court over marriage laws
- Aminata Manneh Gender Activist Went Missing After filming a Police Officer Maltreating a Child
- Against their will: Inside Canada’s forced marriages