India: Woman 'ordered to marry rapist'
An Indian woman who was allegedly raped by her father-in-law is now being ordered by a Muslim council of community elders to marry him.
Submitted on Sat, 06/18/2005 - 00:00
- Stoning: Legal or Practised in 16 Countries and Showing No Signs of Abating
- Factsheet: Violence Against Women - the Missing MDG?
- Child, early and forced marriage in Pakistan: A submission to OHCHR
- Child, Early and Forced Marriage: A Multi-Country Study.
- Violence against Women, Bleeding Wound in the Syrian Conflict