- Muslim women in India petition Supreme Court to end 'triple talaq’ instant divorce
- The case of Saba Qaiser and the film-maker determined to put an end to 'honour' killings
- India: 'Now, men will be a bit scared to say talaq'
- There is no honour in barring women from voting
- Turkey court ruling on religious marriages spurs uproar
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws (WLUML) condemns the harassment of Sri Lankan activist Sharmila Seyyid
- Saudi Arabia: Release Maysaa Alamoudi and Loujain Alhathloul
- Please acquit and release Asia Bibi
- SIGN THE PETITION: President Hamid Karzai: We call on you not to sign the new Law on Criminal Procedures
- A Pakistani born Canadian Victim's Appeal for Help!
- Forced Gynecological Exams As Sexual Harassment and Human Rights Violation
- The Relationship between Feminism and State Policies for the Elimination of Violence against Women: The National Strategy for the Elimination of Violence against Women as an Example
- Women's Organisations in the West Asia Region: A Needs Assessment
- Shirkat Gah Newsheet March 2015
- Morocco's Dilemma: Rights and Reform or Closure and Conservatism?