Iraq: World Tribunal on Iraq
Three days of hearings investigating various issues related to the war on Iraq, such as the legality of the war, the role of the UN, war crimes and the role of the media, as well as the destruction of the cultural sites and the environment.
Submitted on Fri, 06/24/2005 - 00:00
- Libya: Civil rights activist murdered in Tripoli
- Saudi Arabia: ‘Dear King Salman, why I’m terrified about our Saudi future,’ by a loyal subject
- Egypt: update 18 dead, 52 injured on January 25 anniversary
- Womens Voices Must Stay Alive in ISIS-Controlled Regions
- Statement Of Solidarity With The Women Of Iraq