Iraq: World Tribunal on Iraq
Three days of hearings investigating various issues related to the war on Iraq, such as the legality of the war, the role of the UN, war crimes and the role of the media, as well as the destruction of the cultural sites and the environment.
Submitted on Fri, 06/24/2005 - 00:00
- Iraq: Don’t Legalize Marriage for 9-Year-Olds
- Sudan: Stop Planting Mines in the Nuba Mountains!
- UPDATE: Madagascar: New president suspends parliament
- UPDATE: Myanmar: Joint NGO statement supporting Human Rights Defenders in Burma
- UPDATE: Iraq: Campaign to affirm Personal Status Law and remove Article 41 from the constitution