Iraq: World Tribunal on Iraq
Three days of hearings investigating various issues related to the war on Iraq, such as the legality of the war, the role of the UN, war crimes and the role of the media, as well as the destruction of the cultural sites and the environment.
Submitted on Thu, 06/23/2005 - 23:00
- Iraq: Women Suffer Under ISIS: For Sunnis, Lives Curtailed; for Yezidis, New Accounts of Brutal Rapes
- Indonesia: The Other Face of the Helsinki Peace Process, Aceh 10 Years Later
- Blood money marriage makes comeback in Iraq
- A Bad Year for Yara Sallam in Egypt's Republic of Fear
- Surge in sexual abuse by Egypt authorities, report says