Iraq: Iraqis want women's rights secured in new constitution
Source:Women for Women International
Iraqi women want their rights clearly defined in their country’s new constitution, according to recommendations released today from a historic conference sponsored by Women for Women International.
Submitted on Wed, 06/29/2005 - 23:00
- Saudi Arabia: Release Maysaa Alamoudi and Loujain Alhathloul
- Call for Iraqi Women Victimized by ISIS
- Iraq: Don’t Legalize Marriage for 9-Year-Olds
- SIGN THE PETITION: President Hamid Karzai: We call on you not to sign the new Law on Criminal Procedures
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Family Law in Bahrain
- No One is Safe: Abuses of Women in Iraq's Criminal Justice System
- Justice Through Equality: Building Religious Knowledge for Legal Reform in Muslim Family Laws
- Afghanistan: Child marriage and domestic violence
- Our Motherland, Our Country: Gender Discrimination in the Middle East and North Africa