Iraq: Iraqis want women's rights secured in new constitution
Source:Women for Women International
Iraqi women want their rights clearly defined in their country’s new constitution, according to recommendations released today from a historic conference sponsored by Women for Women International.
Submitted on Thu, 06/30/2005 - 00:00
- Egypt Risks Drifting Further Away from Human Rights Ideals
- IRAQ: Decade of Occupation for Iraqi Women
- Saudi Arabia: Breakthrough in Saudi Arabia: Women Allowed An Parliament
- Iran: Iranian Single Women Might Need Father's Permission to Go Abroad
- Sri Lanka: The Imminent Danger Of The Execution Of Rizana Nafeek
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Oman: End the Detention of Women Human Rights Defenders
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws Statement on Libya
- Saudi Arabia: WLUML/VNC Statement: 'We Say "Yes" to Women's Full Enjoyment of their Rights'
- UPDATE: Canada: Canadian polygamist leader arrested