- Turkey: International intellectuals call on the Turkish government to desist from its repression of popular protest
- Iran's 'Zahra' Tells Alternate Tale Of Presidential Campaign
- Tunisia: European Women go on Trial for Topless Protest
- India: Divorce dictates dire conditions for Muslim women
- Bahrain: Interview with Maryam al-Khawaja "The Regime Oppresses All Bahrainis".
- Sudan: Female lawyer detained, risks torture!
- Sudan: New arrests of Nuba activists!
- Sudan: Khadija Mohamed Badr Health Deteriorating in Detention
- Oman: End the Detention of Women Human Rights Defenders
- Bahrain: Women Human Rights Defenders International Coalition Statement on Bahrain in Solidarity with Al Khawaja
- Mapping of resources for women human rights defenders
- CEDAW & MUSLIM FAMILY LAWS: In Search of Common Ground
- Legal Empowerment of Unwed Mothers: Experiences of Moroccan NGOs
- IWRAW: Equity or Equality for Women? Understanding CEDAW's Equality Principles
- Everyone's Guide to By-passing Internet Censorship