- Bahrain: Interview with Maryam al-Khawaja "The Regime Oppresses All Bahrainis".
- Saudi Arabia: Saudi Arabia criticised over text alerts tracking women's movements.
- Iran: Visits Withheld From Female Evin Prisoners.
- Myanmar: Myanmar's Rohingya Crisis.
- Gambia: Justice Prevails in a Two Year-Long Judicial Harassment Case Against Two Women Human Rights Defenders
- Sudan: Female lawyer detained, risks torture!
- Sudan: New arrests of Nuba activists!
- Sudan: Khadija Mohamed Badr Health Deteriorating in Detention
- Oman: End the Detention of Women Human Rights Defenders
- Bahrain: Women Human Rights Defenders International Coalition Statement on Bahrain in Solidarity with Al Khawaja
- Mapping of resources for women human rights defenders
- CEDAW & MUSLIM FAMILY LAWS: In Search of Common Ground
- Legal Empowerment of Unwed Mothers: Experiences of Moroccan NGOs
- IWRAW: Equity or Equality for Women? Understanding CEDAW's Equality Principles
- Everyone's Guide to By-passing Internet Censorship