UN: Important UN document on gender rights
An important UN comment/summary of the latest UN position on gender rights, due diligence, and state actors and the role of custom.
The Committee on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights has issued at the end of its last session a new General Comment on the equal right of men and women to the enjoyment of all ESCR.
Submitted on Sun, 07/17/2005 - 00:00
- WE MUST PRESSURE IRAN TO RELEASE CANADIAN ACADEMIC HOMA HOODFAR
- Turkish journalist stripped of parental rights over court coverage: lawyer
- URGENT NEWS: SEND YOUR SIGNATURES TO PRESIDENT AL-SISI BY WEDNESDAY THE 29TH OF MARCH
- Meet Leyla Yunus, Azerbaijan
- Update: Activists Yara Sallam, Sanaa Seif released from prison
- Sudan: Beyond Trousers
- Religion, Culture And Tradition: No Excuse For Violence
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on Freedom of Religion or Belief, Heiner Bielefeldt, Human Rights Council 28th Session
- Egypt: #noprotestlaw campaign abridged toolkit
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on violence against women, its causes and consequences, Rashida Manjoo*