- LHC upholds blasphemy convict Asia Bibi's death penalty
- Striving for Gender Justice: Overcoming Obstacles
- UK: Forced marriage law sends 'powerful message'
- THE DEATH OF A WOMAN-A BRUTAL KILLING CAUSES FEW RIPPLES.
- The Real Story Behind Brunei's Sharia Laws Isn't the One That Gay Rights Groups Are Telling You
- Please acquit and release Asia Bibi
- SIGN THE PETITION: President Hamid Karzai: We call on you not to sign the new Law on Criminal Procedures
- A Pakistani born Canadian Victim's Appeal for Help!
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws Statement on Libya
- Disposable Victims: Laws and Practices on Gender-related Killings of Women and Girls in the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Only Until the Rice is Cooked? The Domestic Violence Act, Familial Ideology, and Cultural Narratives in Sri Lanka
- Family Law in Bahrain
- Justice Through Equality: Building Religious Knowledge for Legal Reform in Muslim Family Laws
- Child, early and forced marriage in Pakistan: A submission to OHCHR