Pakistan: Pakistan 'moral laws' spark row
A bill critics say will seek Taleban-style moral policing is presented in Pakistan's North-West Frontier Province.
Submitted on Tue, 07/19/2005 - 23:00
- UN human rights experts urge Kenya to repeal discriminatory sections in Matrimonial Property Act
- Pakistani couple stoned to death for adultery; six arrested
- Pakistan Poised to Make Death Penalty Compulsory for ‘Blasphemy’
- Morocco to change rape marriage law
- After advocacy by women's movement, Morocco makes major reform to rape law
- SIGN THE PETITION: President Hamid Karzai: We call on you not to sign the new Law on Criminal Procedures
- A Pakistani born Canadian Victim's Appeal for Help!
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Pakistan: Killing of NGO worker Farida Afridi in Jamrud Tehsil of Khyber Agency
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws Statement on Libya