Pakistan: Pakistan 'moral laws' spark row
A bill critics say will seek Taleban-style moral policing is presented in Pakistan's North-West Frontier Province.
Submitted on Wed, 07/20/2005 - 00:00
- Striving for Gender Justice: Overcoming Obstacles
- UK: Forced marriage law sends 'powerful message'
- THE DEATH OF A WOMAN-A BRUTAL KILLING CAUSES FEW RIPPLES.
- The Real Story Behind Brunei's Sharia Laws Isn't the One That Gay Rights Groups Are Telling You
- Yemen law on child brides and FGM offers hope of wider progress
- SIGN THE PETITION: President Hamid Karzai: We call on you not to sign the new Law on Criminal Procedures
- A Pakistani born Canadian Victim's Appeal for Help!
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Pakistan: Killing of NGO worker Farida Afridi in Jamrud Tehsil of Khyber Agency
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws Statement on Libya