Pakistan: Pakistan 'moral laws' spark row
A bill critics say will seek Taleban-style moral policing is presented in Pakistan's North-West Frontier Province.
Submitted on Tue, 07/19/2005 - 23:00
- Faisalabad: Muslims and Christians together to exonerate a woman accused of blasphemy
- Child brides blot tribal Pakistan
- Kashmir: Mass-Rape Survivors Struggle as Kafkaesque Justice Reigns
- Botswana: Women Win Landmark Right to Inherit Under Customary Law
- Pakistan: Hijacked justice system: Women challenge men in first female jirga
- A Pakistani born Canadian Victim's Appeal for Help!
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Pakistan: Killing of NGO worker Farida Afridi in Jamrud Tehsil of Khyber Agency
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws Statement on Libya
- Saudi Arabia: WLUML/VNC Statement: 'We Say "Yes" to Women's Full Enjoyment of their Rights'
- Gender-Sensitive Media: A Voluntary Code of Ethics
- Afghanistan: Child marriage and domestic violence
- Our Motherland, Our Country: Gender Discrimination in the Middle East and North Africa
- CEDAW & MUSLIM FAMILY LAWS: In Search of Common Ground
- Feminists on the Frontline: AWID Case Studies of Resisting Fundamentalisms